Quick Links

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Our first day in Room 14

Onree
"When I first came In room 14  I  liked doing sport. I am looking forward to going on camp."

Lilly
"I liked playing soccer t-ball. I cant wait for Tough guy and girl."

Ra-eesa
"I really liked the classroom. I am excited for a new year."

Cooper
"Liked playing sport and I am looking forward to athletics."

Ollie
"I liked play time and am looking forward to camp."

Arlo
"Liked playtime and am looking forward to athletics."

Ivy
"I liked playing with my new friends. I am looking forward to learning new activities."

Monty
"My first thing I liked was doing sport and I am looking forward to camp."

Lucy
"I liked doing fitness and I am looking forward to camp."

Hunter
"I am looking forward to camp and I enjoyed fitness on the first day."

Harry
"I am looking forward to the Tough Kid and I enjoyed fitness."

Tessa
"Yesterday my favourite thing was the fake money and I am looking forward to camp."

Louisa
"I liked doing my portrait and I am looking forward to going on the bus again."

Sienna
"My favourite thing that we did yesterday was the guessing questions. I am looking forward to camp."

Charlie
"I am looking forward to the Duathlon and camp! I liked doing my portrait. "

Hazel
"I liked doing PE on the turf and I am looking forward to camp."

Frankie
"I am looking forward to camp and I liked seeing my friends."

Cole
"I liked doing PE and I am looking forward to camp."

Patrick
"I liked doing my portrait and I am looking forward to the duathlon."

Scarlett
"I liked doing our portraits yesterday and I am looking forward to camp."

Luke
"I'm looking forward to the duathlon and camp!"

Alanah
"I'm looking forward to the duathlon and I liked seeing my friends."

Oscar
"I'm looking forward to making new friends and I enjoyed making my wallet."

Niamh
"I liked making my wallet and doing my portrait. I am looking forward to being in the middle team."



No comments:

Post a Comment